Grace Alive is a movement for all people to discover, deepen, and display their relationship with Jesus.
Growing in a relationship with God is going deeper in the gospel. The gospel is the good news of Jesus. We believe that everything points back to the glory of God through the finished work of Jesus in his life, death and
The Bible is clear that the good news of Jesus is for all people. Our hope is to reflect a foretaste of what’s to come where every tribe and every tongue are worshiping God together (Revelation 5:9-10, Revelation 7:9-10). A multi-ethnic church puts on display the unifying power of the gospel for the world
The Church is a movement that was established by Jesus, it’s the vehicle He’s given his message to. As those who have been restored through the finished work of Jesus, we have been charged to be ambassadors of restoration to a lost and broken world. Missional living isn’t an initiative, a program or an event, it is a lifestyle.
At Grace Alive, we have a few values we hope every guest and member experiences. These values fuel and motivate our vision for all people to discover, deepen, and display a relationship with Jesus. We call these values “The Great 8.”
- Gospel – The Gospel isn’t the ABCs of Christianity; it is the A-Z of Christianity.
- Prayer – Prayer is our first response, not our last resort
- Biblical Authority – We read the Bible and the Bible reads us.
- Evangelism – Every member is a full-time missionary to Orlando, FL.
- Mission – Multiplication is not an option, it’s a must!
- Diversity – It’s not about who’s coming to service. It’s about who’s coming to dinner.
- Community – Growth happens in groups.
- Generosity – Not guilt. Not greed. But we give because of Grace…